Sunday, December 13, 2015

PENPEX Stamp Show 2015

December celebrated another year at the PENPEX (Peninsula Philatelic Exhibition ) Stamp Show in Redwood City, California.   This year I exhibited ireland; The First Permanent Definitive Series Used In Ireland - 1922-39. Tara and John Robert joined me Sunday afternoon! I placed with a silver and received a lot of great information to improve my exhibit.

Tara and I attended the awards banquet Saturday  evening at Harry's Haf Brau on El Camino Real. I grabbed the opportunity to get a quick picture with Kristin the PENPEX show chair person and a good friend! 

Sunday morning I spent time with Johnny putting together a Star Wars puzzle. Just like his uncle, he loves Star Wars! 
Four generations of Philatelists!
PENPEX 2015
Star Wars is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment