Saturday, May 7, 2016

California Mexico Cruise

What a great time Isaac and I had with some amazing friends traveling down the California coast to Mexico. We departed out of the Embarcadero in San Francisco and under the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge.   Our day long stops included Santa Barbara,  Long Beach, San Diego  and Ensenada, Mexico. Great weather and great fun!
Virgillio, Carol, Janice, Frankie, Isaac, Tom, Rob
Isaac with his beautiful girlfriends!
Santa Barbara Home

Shopping in Ensenada Mexico
Mission Santa Barabara
Our Cruise Ship @ San Diego
San Diego
Tom & John - 2 wild and crazzzzy guys!
What happens on the ship stays on the ship
The Queen Mary - not me, the ship!
San Francisco Embarcadero and San Francisco Bay Bridge
Port of Long Beach Sunset
San Diego Arboretum Orchids
Late Night Movie Night on the Open Deck
Love this group!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure you had a great time! That's what the pictures tell me. Question: WHERE WERE WE? Great blog Robert. Beautiful design. I am so proud of you, my young Padawan.

    ReplyDelete